Reaction Vessel Chemistry
Reaction vessel chemistry introduction Stainless steel reaction vessel is a closed vessel, which is used to perform a chemical reaction, distillation, crystallization, mixing, and isolation of materials etc. in API manufacturing facility. This is specially designed equipment with agitator and...
Reaction vessel chemistry introduction
Stainless steel reaction vessel is a closed vessel, which is used to perform a chemical reaction, distillation, crystallization, mixing, and isolation of materials etc. in API manufacturing facility. This is specially designed equipment with agitator and gearbox with flameproof electrical motor. Agitator is used for proper mixing, eddy formation, Vortex formation as per requirement. Agitator types are decided based on process requirement.
1. According to different process, the reactor can be vacuum, hermetic seal, heating, or cooling.
It can configured with many kind of heating and cooling method, like electric heating, steam heating, hot oil heating, hot water heating, etc. for cooling can be cold water cooling,...
2. It can configured with various mixing method, like high speed disperser, high speed homogenizer paddle mixer, anchor mixer or high shear homogenizer, It can equip with frequency inverter to get more various speed, with reducer to get low speed.
4. inside and outside of reactor is finishing polished, surface is very smoothly, easy to clean.
5. According to different requirement, the reactor can not platform or with legs on the floor
6. material: ss304 or ss316L stainless steel, for acid or corrosive, inside wall can coating atiseptic material.
1. All-in-one Design with Heating, Cooling, Dust Collecting and Condensing
2. Suyang industry has many years’ experience of reactor application, and capable of realizing the functions of heating, cooling, thermal insulation, mixing reacting, dust collecting and condensing & refluxing within one reactor, meet the requirement of high integration, improve the production efficiency and reduce the cost.
3.According to pressure, can be divided into: atmospheric pressure type, negative pressure type, positive pressure type, positive and negative pressure type;
According to heating and cooling mode, can be divided into: jacketed type, coil pipe type, outer jacket and inner coil pipe type, inner and outer coil pipe type;
The agitator type is diverse, according to the materials feature;
4.Non-Standard Customizing, Complete Production Line Designing
5.Usually design the complete production line according to the output, production process, processing time, etc.
1.Q: What is your sample policy?
A: With A1-pressure vessels, A-class boiler design and manufacturing license; A grown-up quality assurance system which conforms to the design and manufacturing standards of GB and ASME.
2.Q: How long can you provide the sample after receiving our drawings?
A: According to the detailed content of the drawings.
3. Q: How about your payment?
A: In general, T / T is the most popular, or we can discuss the other ways later.
4. Q: Did you test all the goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% of the pre-test delivery.