Neopentyl Glycol Production Device
Neopentyl glycol production device introduction The Neopentyl glycol product synthesis methods at home and abroad are mainly divided into two types: 1. Sodium formate method Isobutyraldehyde and formaldehyde at 30-35 ° C, pH value of 9-11, the presence of an alkali catalyst condensation to...
Neopentyl glycol production device introduction
The Neopentyl glycol product synthesis methods at home and abroad are mainly divided into two types:
1. Sodium formate method
Isobutyraldehyde and formaldehyde at 30-35 ° C, pH value of 9-11, the presence of an alkali catalyst condensation to produce hydroxyl tert-butyraldehyde, With excess formaldehyde in the alkali conditions reduced to neopentyl glycol, Formaldehyde is oxidized, reacts with alkali to form sodium formate. The reaction solution was neutralized with formic acid and distillation dehydration under reduced pressure. The concentrated solution was subjected to a layered extraction to remove the sodium formate. After cooling, crystallization and separation, the product was obtained.
2. Hydrogenation method
Isobutyraldehyde and formaldehyde by condensation hydroxy pivaldehyde, derived by hydrogenation and reduction.
At present, most of the neopentyl glycol units in our country use sodium formate method, Our company successfully designed and manufactured 1 to 30,000 tons of neopentyl glycol for Anhui Jinhe Chemical Co., Ltd., Shandong Asahi Chemical Co., Ltd. and Shandong Fufeng (Sweden) Perstorp Chemical Co., Ltd. All of them achieved great success.
We can provide customers with the design, manufacture, commissioning an annual output of 1 to 30,000 tons sodium formate (disproportionation process) neopentyl glycol device.
Neopentyl glycol characteristics and applications
Neopentyl glycol (NPG), a white crystalline solid, odorless and hygroscopic. Mainly used in the production of unsaturated resin, oil-free alkyd resin, polyurethane foam and elastomer plasticizers, surfactants, insulating materials, printing inks, polymerization inhibitors, synthetic aviation lubricants oil additives and so on. At the same time, neopentyl glycol is an excellent solvent, Can be used for the separation of aromatics and naphthenic hydrocarbons; Its amino baking paint has a good light-preserving and not yellowing; Can also be used as a production stabilizer, Pesticide raw materials.
Our services and advantages
1. The factory with excellent quality, good after-sales service, won the praise of users.
2. Listen to the user's opinion, and constantly improve their product quality and service quality.
3. The user's various requirements to be timely, accurate and efficient.
4. For different customers launch different service content, To think customers want, urgent customer urgency.
5. After the expiration of the warranty, the supplier shall still be responsible for the after-sales service of the equipment supplied, supplying the accessories required by the purchaser and repairing at cost, and the expenses shall be borne by the purchaser.