Jacketed Reactor Vessel
J acketed reactor vessel introduction The jacketed heating agitating vessel consists of the reactor body, lid, jacket, stirrer, transmission, shaft seal and support components. H eating method 1) electric heating, 2) hot oil heating, 3) steam heating or zero distance heating optional. S tructure...
Jacketed reactor vessel introduction
The jacketed heating agitating vessel consists of the reactor body, lid, jacket, stirrer, transmission, shaft seal and support components.
1) electric heating,
2) hot oil heating,
3) steam heating or zero distance heating optional.
1) external coil heating reactor,
2) internal coil heating reactor,
3) Jacket heating reactor.
Jacketed reactor vessel advantages
Rapid heating, heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, adjustable height, easy to use, no environmental pollution, customization is accepted, stainless steel, rust-proof, easy to clean.
The heat transfer oil is heated to the desired temperature by means of an electrically heated tube, and then the oil transfers heat to the contents of the reactor to initiate the reaction.
The temperature controller controls the hot oil temperature and material in the reactor for complete automation.
The jacketed reactor vessel can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, rubber, pesticides, dyes, pharmaceuticals, food and other industries. Used to achieve curing, hydrogenation, alkylation, polymerization, condensation process.
Services and advantages
1. The factory with excellent quality, good after-sales service, won the praise of users.
2. Listen to the user's opinion, and constantly improve their product quality and service quality.
3. The user's various requirements to be timely, accurate and efficient.
4. For different customers launch different service content, To think customers want, urgent customer urgency.
5. After the expiration of the warranty, the supplier shall still be responsible for the after-sales service of the equipment supplied, supplying the accessories required by the purchaser and repairing at cost, and the expenses shall be borne by the purchaser.