High Pressure Electric Heating Reactor
High Pressure Electric Heating Reactor introduction High-pressure heating reactor is successfully developed based on the absorption of advanced technology at home and abroad., widely used in medicine, building materials, chemicals, pigments, resins, food and other industries, with rapid heating,...
High Pressure Electric Heating Reactor introduction
High-pressure heating reactor is successfully developed based on the absorption of advanced technology at home and abroad., widely used in medicine, building materials, chemicals, pigments, resins, food and other industries, with rapid heating, high temperature, corrosion resistance, No environmental pollution, no need to automatically heat the boiler, easy to use and so on.
1) Material: Generally there are stainless steel, carbon steel, manganese steel, zirconium, nickel base alloy and other composite materials.
2) Seal type: packing seal and mechanical seal, magnetic seal
3) Agitation types: paddle type, turbine type, propelled or gated type and the combination of different agitation forms.
4) Structure: outer jacket, outer half pipe, inner coil, and inner plate
The reactor is widely used for reaction, mixing, condensation, polymerization, vulcanization, nitration, hydrogenation in food, pharmaceutical, chemical, Alkyd resin, Polyester Resin, Epoxy Resin, Glue, Adhesive, Petroleum etc industries.
One-year warranty period for whole machine except of tubes and human factors etc, and 12-month of after-sale service from the date when you receive machine or 12 months when installation finished;
Consultant services for whole machine life, and 24 hours technical support by email;
UPS, English software, user manual and the installation & debugging by our experienced technicians.
Why choose us?
1. Suyang has been engaged in the chemical equipment manufacturing and developing. And we have the R&D team, performing continuous product research and improvement from time to time.
2. Our products are certificated by the most prestigious national and international institutes.
3. Each procedure of the production process is conducting under the strict quality control system. Our QC inspects each lot of the incoming material and the finished products carefully, so that we can supply the best products for customers.
4. From the design to the producing, each procedure is controlled strictly, so we can control the product costs optimally, and offer products with the best quality and the most competitive price. Win-win is our ultimate purpose.