Vacuum rake dryer, which is a relatively new type of horizontal intermittent vacuum drying equipment, can be used in the drying and fuel drying of organic semi-finished products in the chemical industry, and has good drying effect and finished product quality.
1. Main parts and applicable materials of vacuum rake dryer
The vacuum rake dryer is composed of eight main components and devices: a housing, a rake, a comminution bar, a stirring shaft, a discharge device, a charging device, a sealing device, and a transmission device. Its applicable materials are mud-like and highly paste-like materials, and materials up to 100 mesh, such as various pigments. In addition, it can also be used in the drying of alkali starch, clay ash, and the like.
2. Working principle of vacuum rake dryer
The working principle of the vacuum rake dryer is as follows: After the wet material is conductively evaporated, the agitator with a scraper continuously removes the material on the hot surface and shifts in the container to form a circulating flow. Further, the material is processed. Drying. The moisture generated when the material is dried is pumped out by a vacuum pump.
3. Features of vacuum rake dryer
The vacuum rake dryer has simple structure, simple and convenient operation, stable and reliable use performance, small steam consumption, long service life, and strong applicability of the equipment.
(1) This kind of dryer has strong adaptability, so it is widely used. Almost all materials with different properties and different states are suitable, especially for explosive and easily oxidized paste materials.
(2) The quality of the finished product after the dryer is good, because the material is evenly mixed in the dryer, so the problem of overheating of the material can be avoided, and the moisture in the material is also easy to escape. In addition, due to the finer particle size of the product, it can be packaged without crushing.
(3) In operation, the vacuum rake dryer is easy to operate and has low labor intensity, which can effectively improve the sanitary environment. In addition, according to the different properties of materials and drying requirements, choose the right type of seal, because it has two kinds of packing seal and mechanical seal, to ensure good sealing performance of the dryer.
Related Industry Knowledge
- centrifugal scraper film evaporator
- agitated thin film evaporator
- Detachable Spiral Plate Heat Exchanger
- Spiral plate heat exchanger
- Finned tube heat exchanger
- Volume type heat exchanger
- shell and tube type condenser
- U tube heat exchanger
- Stainless steel Fixed bed reactors
- fixed bed chemical reactors
- Scraper thin film evaporator operat...
- Vacuum rake dryer features and appl...
- Structure of external coil reactor ...
- The relationship between formaldehy...
- Tube Heat Exchanger Type Understand...
- Pharmaceutical equipment reactor st...
- Main Characteristics and Temperatur...
- The composition of the electric hea...
- Preparation of paraformaldehyde
- The heat exchange rate of the tube ...