The wall heat exchanger between the wall type heat exchangers is the two kinds of fluids which are different in temperature and flow in the space separated by the wall, convection on the wall surface through the heat conduction and fluid of the wall, and heat transfer between the two fluids. The wall-type heat exchanger has shell-and-tube, casing-type and other types of heat exchangers. The wall-type heat exchanger is the most widely used heat exchanger. Regenerative heat exchanger HEAT exchanger through the solid material composition of the regenerator, the heat from the high-temperature fluid to the low-temperature fluid, the thermal medium first by heating the solid matter to reach a certain temperature, the cold medium through the solid material is heated, so that the heat transfer to achieve the purpose. Regenerative heat exchanger has rotary type, valve switch type and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- centrifugal scraper film evaporator
- agitated thin film evaporator
- Detachable Spiral Plate Heat Exchanger
- Spiral plate heat exchanger
- Finned tube heat exchanger
- shell and tube type condenser
- U tube heat exchanger
- Stainless steel Fixed bed reactors
- fixed bed chemical reactors
- Pharma reactor vessel
- Process Characteristics and Process...
- Vacuum rake dryer operation advanta...
- Reactor kettle heating rate and cap...
- Thin film evaporators have low oper...
- Main advantages of tubular heat exc...