A tube heat exchanger, which is one of the heat exchangers, is a common type of heat exchanger. Tube Heat Exchanger This type of heat exchanger is widely used, especially in the chemical and alcohol industries. Its composition, mainly including the shell, tube sheet, heat exchange tubes, heads and baffles and other components. Its material, there are ordinary carbon steel, copper and stainless steel three.
Tube heat exchangers, there are some specific types, such as shell-and-tube heat exchangers. In this type of pipe heat exchanger, when it performs heat exchange, fluid can enter from the connecting pipe of the head, flows in the pipe, and flows out from the other end of the head, and the other fluid is from The housing takes over and flows out of the other.
The main characteristic of the tube heat exchanger is that the structure is simple and compact, and the cost is low, but it cannot be mechanically cleaned outside the tube. Moreover, the heat exchanger tube bundle is connected to the tube sheet, and the tube sheet is welded at both ends of the shell, and there is a top lid on this part. In addition, the connection of the tube and the tube sheet to the shell is a rigid connection.
If you want to avoid corrosion, you need to consider some specific factors:
Medium composition and concentration: If it is in hydrochloric acid, the higher the concentration is, the more severe the corrosion is. However, when the concentration is increased to more than 60%, the corrosion performance is drastically decreased.
Impurities: The main consideration is whether there are harmful impurities such as chloride ions, sulfur particles, ammonia ions, etc., because these ions can cause severe corrosion in some cases.
Temperature: In general, the temperature is increased by 1 to 3 times for every 10°C increase in temperature.
PH value and flow rate: the smaller the PH value, the greater the corrosion of the metal; while the flow rate, the greater the flow rate, the greater the corrosion.
The non-destructive testing of heat exchangers for pipes and tubes is mainly aimed at checking whether there is any corrosion in the heat exchangers. Therefore, nondestructive testing equipment will be used to complete this work. Moreover, the use of non-destructive testing equipment can also bring some benefits, and in turn, there are some help to the use of heat exchangers to improve its use.
Related Industry Knowledge
- centrifugal scraper film evaporator
- agitated thin film evaporator
- Detachable Spiral Plate Heat Exchanger
- Spiral plate heat exchanger
- Finned tube heat exchanger
- Volume type heat exchanger
- shell and tube type condenser
- U tube heat exchanger
- Stainless steel Fixed bed reactors
- fixed bed chemical reactors
- Pharmaceutical equipment reactor st...
- Main Characteristics and Temperatur...
- The composition of the electric hea...
- Preparation of paraformaldehyde
- The heat exchange rate of the tube ...
- Three-effect evaporator production ...
- Electric heating reactor maintenanc...
- Technical field and production proc...
- Driving device and design of scrape...
- Key points and advantages of using ...