There are different kinds of reactors, and the following reactors will be familiar with and familiar with this kind of reactor, because it is not only a specific type of reactor, but also widely used in some industries and fields. In addition, only by fully understanding this type of reaction vessel can the correct use and rational use of the product be achieved, and then, the desired intended use effect can be obtained.
External coil reactor, what is it? This problem, from a professional point of view, is a new type of heating reactor, and the corresponding reactor is an inner coil reactor. This kind of reactor has the advantages of high heating efficiency, fast cooling speed and low production cost, so it is widely used in petroleum, chemical, rubber, pesticide, fuel and pharmaceutical industries, and can be used for vulcanization, hydrogenation and nitration. Hydrocarbonization and polymerization and condensation of these reactions and processes.
1. Comparison of external coil reactor and ordinary reactor
External coil reactors and ordinary reactors, if the two are compared, then it can be concluded that the two reactors are different, not exactly the same. Moreover, this type of reactor with an external coil reactor has some obvious advantages. It is:
(1) It can reduce the wall thickness of the kettle body and increase the bearing capacity of the reactor. In addition, since the wall thickness of the kettle body and the lower head can be appropriately reduced, the overall diameter of the kettle body can be effectively reduced, thereby reducing the equipment occupation area.
(2) It has a good heat transfer effect because of its high heat transfer efficiency and at the same time it can also reduce the air thermal resistance in the reactor.
(3) The ratio of the jacket volume to the half pipe volume in the reactor is 8:1. Therefore, energy saving and consumption reduction can be realized, and the investment cost can be reduced.
2. Structure and structure of the outer coil reactor
External coil reactors, in composition, mainly include seven bodies, kettle lids, jackets, stirrers, supports, transmissions and shaft seals. In addition, there may be some other components or accessories. In terms of material, there are carbon-manganese steel, stainless steel, and alloy materials. In addition, there are five kinds of stirring methods for the reactor: the anchor type, the slurry type, the turbine type, the push type, and the frame type. The outer wall of the jacket is welded and the support is suspended and supported. In the lower part of the pot, a discharge port is also provided.
Related Industry Knowledge
- centrifugal scraper film evaporator
- agitated thin film evaporator
- Detachable Spiral Plate Heat Exchanger
- Spiral plate heat exchanger
- Finned tube heat exchanger
- Volume type heat exchanger
- shell and tube type condenser
- U tube heat exchanger
- Stainless steel Fixed bed reactors
- fixed bed chemical reactors
- The relationship between formaldehy...
- Tube Heat Exchanger Type Understand...
- Pharmaceutical equipment reactor st...
- Main Characteristics and Temperatur...
- The composition of the electric hea...
- Preparation of paraformaldehyde
- The heat exchange rate of the tube ...
- Three-effect evaporator production ...
- Electric heating reactor maintenanc...
- Technical field and production proc...