An ordinary reactor is defined in its broad sense as a container for physical or chemical reactions and meets different process requirements such as heating, evaporation, cooling, and compounding. Therefore, the product can be subjected to such processes as vulcanization, nitration, hydrogenation, alkylation, polymerization, condensation and the like, and is widely used in many industries and fields. The chemical equipment reactor is similar to the ordinary reactor, but it is only applied to the pharmaceutical industry.
Pharmaceutical equipment reactor structure
Heating method: electric heating, hot water heating, heat conduction oil circulation heating, far infrared heating, internal and external coil heating.
Cooling method: jacket cooling, coil cooling inside the kettle.
Mixing modes: slanted, anchored, framed, push and single (double) spiral.
In addition, the determination of the heating method of the reactor mainly depends on the heating or cooling temperature and the amount of heat required for the chemical reaction. In the form of stirring, the user can select according to the use requirements.
Pharmaceutical equipment reactors are dangerous during operation. Therefore, care must be taken to avoid misoperation and improve the safety of the equipment.
First of all, it is necessary to strictly operate the reactor in accordance with the specified requirements and operating procedures, and it is strictly prohibited to operate in violation of the regulations; otherwise, the equipment must be carefully and thoroughly inspected prior to operation for any abnormalities or problems. During the use of the reaction kettle, components such as the lid of the kettle cannot be opened. In addition, no pressure operation is allowed. When the temperature of the kettle body is high, do not touch the kettle body directly by hand to avoid being burned. When the chemical reactor is used up, its daily maintenance work should be done to ensure and extend the service life of the reactor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- centrifugal scraper film evaporator
- agitated thin film evaporator
- Detachable Spiral Plate Heat Exchanger
- Spiral plate heat exchanger
- Finned tube heat exchanger
- Volume type heat exchanger
- shell and tube type condenser
- U tube heat exchanger
- Stainless steel Fixed bed reactors
- fixed bed chemical reactors
- Main Characteristics and Temperatur...
- The composition of the electric hea...
- Preparation of paraformaldehyde
- The heat exchange rate of the tube ...
- Three-effect evaporator production ...
- Electric heating reactor maintenanc...
- Technical field and production proc...
- Driving device and design of scrape...
- Key points and advantages of using ...
- Heat transfer efficiency and operat...