A heat exchanger (heat exchanger) is a device that transmits part of the heat to a cold fluid, also known as a heat exchanger. HEAT exchanger in chemical industry, oil, power, food and many other industrial production occupies an important position in the chemical production of heat exchanger can be used as heaters, coolers, condensers, evaporators and Reboiler, etc., widely used. HEAT exchanger is a kind of energy-saving equipment that realizes heat transfer between two or more fluids at different temperature, is to make the heat from the higher temperature of the fluid transfer to the lower temperature of the fluid, so that the temperature of the flow to meet the requirements of the process, to satisfy the requirements of the process conditions, but also to improve the energy efficiency of one of the main equipment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- centrifugal scraper film evaporator
- agitated thin film evaporator
- Spiral plate heat exchanger
- Finned tube heat exchanger
- Volume type heat exchanger
- shell and tube type condenser
- U tube heat exchanger
- Stainless steel Fixed bed reactors
- fixed bed chemical reactors
- Pharma reactor vessel
- Process Characteristics and Process...
- Vacuum rake dryer operation advanta...