The long-term operation of the tube heat exchanger will cause blockage, which will inevitably affect the operating efficiency of the equipment and increase energy consumption. If scale cannot be removed in time, there is a risk of equipment repair, downtime or end of replacement. Therefore, the tube heat exchanger needs to be cleaned in time. The traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical methods (scraping, brushing), high pressure water, chemical cleaning (pickling), etc. have long been used.
These methods will cause new troubles in the cleaning process. Therefore, most of them are highly effective environmentally friendly cleaning agents, which are highly efficient, environmentally friendly, safe and non-corrosive. They not only have good cleaning effect but also no corrosion to the tube heat exchanger. It can guarantee long-term use and can greatly extend the service life of the equipment.
Combined with the actual application case analysis, the use of this environmentally friendly cleaning agent to clean the tube heat exchanger equipment can not only effectively clean out various scales, rust scales, slime and other substances, but also reduce the startup working temperature after cleaning, effectively protecting the normal production operation of the equipment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- centrifugal scraper film evaporator
- agitated thin film evaporator
- Detachable Spiral Plate Heat Exchanger
- Spiral plate heat exchanger
- Finned tube heat exchanger
- Volume type heat exchanger
- shell and tube type condenser
- U tube heat exchanger
- Stainless steel Fixed bed reactors
- fixed bed chemical reactors
- Design of structure for the spiral ...
- Application range and working princ...
- Advantages in handling high-salt wa...
- Application and product characteris...
- Tube-and-tube heat exchangers are s...
- Spiral plate heat exchanger with hi...