An electrically heated polymerization reactor, which is a specific type of reactor, is a polymerization reactor which is electrically heated to form a polymerization reactor to obtain a desired substance. Therefore, it is necessary to know how to properly use the electrically heated polymerization reactor in order to anticipate the intended use and use effect.
1. What is a polymerization reactor? Is electric heating polymerization reactor common?
A polymerization reactor, which is specifically defined as a device for carrying out a polymerization reaction process, which is called a polymerization reactor, which belongs to a polymerization reaction device. The electric heating polymerization reactor, which is a specific type of polymerization reactor, is electrically heated in the form of heating, so it is a common and common type.
2. Application of electric heating polymerization reactor
Electrically heated polymerization reactors, which have many applications, for example, can be used in the production of carboxylated styrene butadiene latex. The structural composition of the polymerization reactor is a reactor main body, a discharge port, a temperature measuring port, a pressure measuring port, an electric heater, an oil phase disperser, an oil phase feed port, an oil phase agitator and an oil phase. Pipes and the like are important components and are indispensable.
Electric heating polymerization reactor, which has many applications in the polymer synthesis industry, can be said to be used more, so this is also a large application field of the device equipment.
3. Electric heating in an electric heating polymerization reactor
The electric heating in the electric heating polymerization reactor is a heating method with high heating efficiency, fast heating speed and low energy consumption and environmental protection, especially in the heating of metal materials. There are obvious advantages. In addition, electric heating in specific types is:
Category 1: Arc heating
The arc is used to generate high temperature and heat the object. When an arc is formed between the electrodes, the temperature of the arc column can reach 3000-6000K, which is suitable for high-temperature melting of metal.
Category 2: Electron beam heating
It is an electric field that bombards the surface of the object with high-speed moving electrons to generate heat for heating. The specific process is as follows: electrons are emitted from the cathode, and the electrons have a high moving speed under the action of an accelerating electric field. Focusing by the electromagnetic lens, and then controlling the deflection coil, the electron beam is directed to the object to be heated in a certain direction.
Related Industry Knowledge
- centrifugal scraper film evaporator
- agitated thin film evaporator
- Detachable Spiral Plate Heat Exchanger
- Spiral plate heat exchanger
- Finned tube heat exchanger
- Volume type heat exchanger
- shell and tube type condenser
- U tube heat exchanger
- Stainless steel Fixed bed reactors
- fixed bed chemical reactors
- Formaldehyde production equipment a...
- U-tube heat exchanger use and mater...
- Performance characteristics and app...
- Structural composition of unsaturat...
- What is included in the daily maint...
- Scraper thin film evaporator applic...
- Operating conditions for hot oil he...
- Structure and working principle of ...
- Principle and composition of jacket...
- Protective measures for spiral plat...