Three-effect Thin Film Evaporator
Three-effect evaporator introduction Three-effect thin film evaporator for traditional Chinese medicine, Western medicine, glucose, starch, monosodium glutamate, dairy and other chemical solution concentration, It is especially suitable for cryogenic vacuum concentration of heat-sensitive...
Three-effect evaporator introduction
Three-effect thin film evaporator for traditional Chinese medicine, Western medicine, glucose, starch, monosodium glutamate, dairy and other chemical solution concentration, It is especially suitable for cryogenic vacuum concentration of heat-sensitive materials. Users can choose the technical senate series concentrator according to the actual situation.
Three-effect thin film evaporator features
1. The concentrator uses a natural heating cycle and negative pressure evaporation, With high evaporation speed, concentration of large proportion.
2. The concentrator using three-effect evaporation at the same time, the secondary steam to be repeated, saving both the boiler investment, but also save energy consumption, The energy consumption is reduced by 70% compared to the single-effect concentrator. In less than one year, the user can recover the entire investment of the concentrator from the energy saving.
3. Multi-functional operation features
⑴ can recover about 80% alcohol concentration.
⑵ one effect, two effects, three effects can be repeated.
⑶ continuous feed can be intermittent.
1. The factory relies on excellent quality, good after-sales service, wins the praise of users.
2. Listen to the user's opinion, and constantly improve their product quality and service quality.
3. The user's various requirements to be timely, accurate and efficient.
4. For different customers launch different service content, To think customers want, urgent customer urgency.
5. After the expiration of the warranty, the supplier shall still be responsible for the after-sales service of the equipment supplied, supplying the accessories required by the purchaser and repairing at cost, and the expenses shall be borne by the purchaser.